Test: The third degree
This I found the forum and Ce ... I did!
____________________________________________
And here bambinadallospazio !
Name: Francesca
Marital status: single
Nickname: Brother, Ciccio, kika, Kikka, Ki, and variants
Number of candles that you had on your last birthday cake: 24 Date
which usually turn out those candles: 8 August
Pets: a semi-dwarf gray rabbit named Clopin. Martino is also true that living on the roof? It 's a bird!
Height: 171.5
Color Eyes: dark brown / black
shoe size: 40 (the converse 39)
Glasses: yes, but no!
Piercing: no
Tattoos: no, maybe in the future, but do not always see where
How do you like your job? We currently do not work
Place of birth: Catanzaro
you're already drunk? Yes.
you're already in love? you .....
've already loved someone to the point of crying? Oh yes ...
Have you had accidents in the car? A walk, hit by a car's okay?
2 doors or 4 doors? The important thing is that I like Sprite or 7up
?
Sprite Coca Cola or Pepsi? Pepsi or
Lemonsoda Oransoda? Oransoda
Regular coffee or with cream? The kiss (With milk and a sprinkling of cocoa)
blanket or quilt? Duvet
Leave or be left behind? Leave, but it hurts anyway
The salad that you like? with tuna, tomato, mozzarella, lettuce and corn
favorite number? 8, 2, 7, 9
Areas where you like to be kissed? on the lips, behind the ear, shoulder
Favorite movie? Dead Poets Society
phrase in a movie now I can not articulate a thought .. "I do not believe in God!" "But he believes in you!" ("Monte Cristo")
favorite holiday? Christmas and my birthday ..!
day of the week? Saturday / Sunday
favorite song? (One of) The "actor", "care"
TV program? Several documentaries, Atlantis, Friends, BallarĂ², The Barbarian Invasions, Reservoir Dogs, Voyager
prefer giving or receiving? give (but I also like the other ..) Have you ever swum naked
(a) the sea or pool? If I remember correctly when I was little I did .. the beach!
favorite restaurant? A seafood, Italian, Chinese Materia
less interesting? Those too technical
Alcohol? Tennent's Super, Vodka and Redbull fishing
Sport to watch on TV? Football, Volleyball
Gelato? Melon
favorite animal? Dog, Dolphin, Fox
Disney or Warner Bros? Dysney
restaurant or fast food? All 2!
What color is the carpet of your room? Do not have
What name did your child's favorite doll? A strange name that does not ricordo.Poi is gone and I have given to another 8 years, a bear. I called TANTICOLORI.E 'still on the bed!
How many times did you do the exam for the license? Once. I was also Bravin, but then I am stuck and I have not driven .. When I returned, everything was fine until I wrecked the car to my neighbor when parking, because I have no brakes!
How do you see yourself 10 years from now? With a lot more experience and a job that I love!
The last time you said I love you? Years ago ..
Already been convicted of any crime? No, but there is not very little!
What is the shop that you choose to spend all the money of a credit card? Clothing, shoes, bags
What do you usually do when you feel down? I shut myself in, listening to music
What is the word or phrase you say over? sometimes ..
names of friends who live far away from you? Peppe, Gianmichele
What is the thing that makes you more angry? The hypocrisy and moralism
you get angry easily? No
What is the best thing that exists? Savor the Truth
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE? The right time to be interned ....
WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT makes you more happy? The eyes and acts of love!
the last holiday you've done? It 's a bit that I do not make a trip ..
WHAT IS 'THE FAMILY IMPORTANT TO YOU? Much, even those not based on marriage ...
AS TO COUNT YOU THE ADVICE OF OTHERS? Enough, but then I do my own thing!
WHAT 'THE HAPPINESS FOR YOU'? A demonstration of Love
The most 'happy? When I felt the pure love of Jesus make me break my heart with joy!
THE MOST VALUE FOR YOU 'IMPORTANT? Understanding
HAVE ANY REGRETS IN YOUR LIFE? Someone ..
a guy who gets excited are you? Yes!
WHO ALWAYS WANTED TO BE CHILD? A singer, a character in the show, an inventor, a writer, a volleyball player, a superhero ...
YOUR HERO? Diabolik, Corto Maltese, Batman
YOU LIKE, PHYSICALLY?
enough at what age 'YOU LOVE / A THE FIRST TIME? 12 years
AN ADJECTIVE TO EXPRESS HOW YOU FEEL AT THIS TIME: Suspended
BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC AND THE SUPERNATURAL? I believe in miracles and magic in the control of energy
your favorite book? Lolita, The Seagull Johntathan Livingstone
you like dancing? yessssss
COUNTS MORE 'LOVE OR FRIENDSHIP? Love speaking up for a friend
YOUR MOTTO? Always deny .. no, joke! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD, THE MORNING JUST SVEGLLIA? Sing something
your favorite actors? Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman, Johnny Depp ...
any sport? I played basketball as a child, a little 'volleyball in school, 1mese kung-fu (do not laugh!) .. Then I got injured the knee again and I +. Now nothing .. volleyball on the beach or the park!
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE GREAT? A professional made, also active in social work .... but still do not know what!
laugh or cry? Laugh and cry with joy! THE PHONE
5 minutes or 2 hours? 45 minutes
YOUR ROOM order or disorder? Sooo messy!
THE GIFT PIU 'BELLO you received? An e-mail ...
IF I WERE AN ANIMAL? A dog or a wolf
A FRUIT? Peach, cherry
A FLOWER? A rose, a jasmine
a color? White, red (pink then!)
How important is beauty? I love the beautiful, but also when it shines from within
dream: Being a goddess and make full use of my talents, to accomplish what I came to do
THE LAST SONG YOU HEARD? Strong desire for her (Pooh)
ASSOC SONGS TO PEOPLE? Oh SIII !!!!!
BELIEVE IN GOD? If I did not believe in myself! RELIGIOUS
practitioners? nĂ vote .... Are you jealous
/ O? Enough ..
prey or Hunter? hunter, fake prey .. which could then become prey true!
skirt or trousers? Jeans and mini
OR WEDGES HEELS? + Heels
THE FIRST THINGS KNOWN IN AN / A BOY / A? Eyes, hair, shoulders, hands and chest. Non-physical: Intelligence and wisdom
NEVER BEEN BETRAYED BY A FRIEND? Yes ................................................ ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment