Often I write, let the more enlightened side of me talking .. and also what I write to the other end to come in handy in the darkest moments of my existence, as if I myself became my guide.
Once, I wrote an e-mail for a guy that I cherish, one with which I believe we had already encountered in another of my lives on Earth. It 's like to have to see if I felt spiritually, even from afar, even though we've seen ever. The link is there anyway.
I found by accident this e-mail among documents stored on the PC .. I thought I deleted it, did not think of even more. Rereading it, it happened to me just what I mentioned a moment ago, namely the feeling of reading the words of my higher self ... and to converse with him / her.
__________________________________________________________________
Who and what are you running? Why so much what issues are going to become? Because subjects as what you 6? Man, you are a child of the stars and all the energy 's universe is in you! Man, you're on experiencing the divine power, so enjoy the sleep lasted longer now too? not you see that you opened your portal? can not see beyond it, your divine self, who calls you and holds out his hand? Awakening confuses you, man, son of god, but remember: you're traveling from the source and the light and you're dead impressionists sorgente.Provieni the light balance, Amore.Tu, Men , you love.
What are you afraid? "Fear does not belong to you, you know vibrate at different intensities well! You are now in the higher realms, that's why you feel confused by what surrounds you .. your intolerance resulting from this . And it is intolerance, odio.L '+ Hate is not your own, because the waste yourself, son of man dio.Questa is a prayer, is a benedizione.Possa your soul to recognize words as she notes, may this be a prayer support at this time of confusion and higher dimensions incertezza.Dalle + aid will never be denied and you are there at the same moment when leggi.Non you are alone, you never will be. Now get up and go, the son of god! Lazarus died x reborn to a new life.
Get up and walk!
0 comments:
Post a Comment