And this is what I wrote today, talking to my self and translating the letter, the language of the heart. This brief essay is devoted not only to myself but also for all children, my future children, if I have, otherwise the children of the Earth, everyone! E 'for each of you, because I pray, as I write ... because this is my way of praying, to bless, to give a meaning to my being here. thank anyone right now, happening for some reason in this blog, will pay (or have already paid) attention to what I write or carry-over, because others wrote: THANK YOU! One, two, three ... no matter how many people! If even one third of my words will touch on those three hearts, even my joy will be tripled!
"Between me , Me and the World "
Let me tell you in any event there is a manifestation of Love , or how to learn to see it in another form.
I plainly saw that already a problem in the solution ; in each experience, a lesson to be learned.
I wish I loved the art, because it contains within itself the divine perfection that I love you, because we are all of Works of Art .
I never felt that I failed, because six explorer instead of things and men, and fall and rise again and learn. Always.
I would not feel the tragedy and the inevitability of life, but tastes ssi every moment of your passage on Earth and understood the universal laws cause - effect .
Wish they choose, because what makes you master of your destiny .
I'd like you to your parents, your Mother, Gaia and your Father, All That ': This is your source .
I would like the value of Understanding was always present in our thoughts and actions you take.
I would like to bless everything that and in your every breath was enclosed a prayer .
I wish that dated back to the mountain, but not forget our brothers who have fallen behind .
I that you you amused and to give the Joy!
I would repeat that you and I are always together
and imprimessi heart my words ,
because are also Tue.
Francesca
0 comments:
Post a Comment