When you make a decision and you are clear in your intent, it is true that the energy flow from the sun and you are meeting, because you can create what you in mind! You ask a problem but quite large for you, how could it be that the cost of what you want to do .. and here comes someone in your life that offers you something .. and that is that you tell about that thing and discover that if you put all and you can pass selections, the rest will be completely free! But we go all! Thought far enough away not to block the flow of events, but remain focused on our intention. And knowing how to get help.
But I'm going through a period where I feel pulled in every way, and the risk of tear, if I continue like this! I know now what I want to realize myself and will also have social utility, because writing and acting and who knows what else (director?), I will pass q
uel creative side of me and that feeling, that are the best things I have to communicate! But it's as if I had eyes in front of the children who ask me "is not an
give" the outstretched hands of old men who ask me to "stay", the women for justice, all victims of physical and emotional abuse .. they do not say anything. No, do not say anything, but their silence is the thing that weighs on me "leave". Look at everything I put in quotation marks: where do not I go? What should I leave? I feel like crying, I swear. I feel selfish, I feel that their suffering and I'm going because I think to myself. I feel the loneliness of my father when I'll be there, although now I do not approve more. The imbalance of my family, without my presence .. and stabilizing expansive energy-speak. I also thought of taking a degree and not think about this stuff anymore, because maybe I'm getting it all wrong. I said to myself-or-go to see how many tests you and switch to validate .. "Operator of the social service", since you have this call that comes from the social. And then what? Attend, do internships? How long will I take these things and how much to take over from what we now have in mind to do? I do not know .. it seems to me that they're screwing me around and all that he is thinking only of myself, surrounding this story with the tale of what will be the social utility. Meanwhile, I prepare to audition and I need a guide. In addition, I need a job, because I have not a penny (: D). And I must decide, with the greatest serenity.
kiss-kiss-kiss
bambinadallospazio
0 comments:
Post a Comment