I posted many times and I keep forgetting to post the song from which my nick ...
Girls From Space - Gianluca Grignani, "King Nothing" 2005
Tell me where were you yesterday, and before you came
with the flight of a feather
so light, not as flashy
you appeared to me as life on the moon,
my bad habits I should change now because
sleep in my bed tell me if it is only a woman despite
or to see if I'm afraid if I accept or
Chorus: but you You know that when you look me ..
.. I have not slept more .. But I live in
head up looking at the blue sky
where you come ..
know how to shine ..
Which star will fall? Who knows what galaxy
six ..
and tells me, after your trip .. girl from outer space .. No
not believe what you have said that we humans do not like
means you have no idea the love that I put ..
You have no idea is for you my respect
shine but as you know ..
Which star will fall? Who knows .. That six of the galaxy ..
he told me, after your trip ..
girl from space is on the road of confusion
but I've already seen so many
fortunately this is not enough to make an impression here
a step and a half from the moon I am
've heard I know what a loser
.. Sometimes it
believe in anything .. And then you come ..
.. yes you ..
But you know that when you look me ..
I have not slept more .. But I live in
head up looking at the blue sky
where you come ..
shine .. how do you know ..
Which star will fall? Who knows what galaxy
six ..
and tells me, after your trip .. girl from space
hasta Lueg! bambinadallospazio
0 comments:
Post a Comment