Sunday, November 14, 2010

Prostatitis. More Condition_symptoms

It starts step by step the company continues

Here we are to plan a new season.
Last year it spent licking the wounds of injuries suffered. Almost a year off after the 2009 NY Marathon. The spur sailors have made me, now it begins again.
In the past months I have not stopped, a week a run of ten miles, but obviously not enough, now the program seriously. Two goals
serious:

Paris and New York with some half-step in preparation for the marathon.
Today I made a slow exit to dispose of 3 km down Yesterday Sabbia Valley, which would seem trifles, but the slope was more than 20/25%.
lactic acid in abundance, today only a checking sgambatina not run into a contracture. On the blog put
workouts and weight loss (hopefully)
when I run a little bit of free exercises and if I can even in the gym.
soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment