I leave.
I think my time in this blog is done.
Maybe they'll open another, with different content .. something lighter, but it's still a piece of me, to share with you.
I understood one thing, namely that we'll never get everyone to feel the same way, each will continue to bring forward his point of view, his ideas. There will be people who will fight for what he believes and people will fight to prevent others from being what they are. Everyone always manifest outside the level of consciousness that has reached. What we can hope is that one day there is a fundamental core values common, which can not be ignored: those who respect the fundamental human rights and the environment. I can not expect everyone to be convinced of what I am convinced. I think now it is time to act than to talk, to live, rather than reflect, to show silent, rather than trying to convince. Again, this means teaching. Perhaps to many it will be seemed to have a strong complex of "savior of the world" .. and maybe it is true, which are also a bit 'megalomaniac ..: D
but some feelings, which leads in from birth, are difficult to explain and often do nothing but confuse you even more than it does for your youth.
I leave, and I thank each of you, I've read and I have said, you have given me manforte with your words and your valuable contribution, you made me smile and you made me feel loved, to be good when my dick I forgot it!
.. I would recommend a book before you go, a little thing you read in one day, I read April 22, 2006:
"IN THE NAME OF LOVE, MELISSA P.
"an open letter to Camillo Ruini FREEDOM 'OF CHOICE IN LOVE IN SEX in procreation. RESPONSES OF A WRITER, A TWENTY YEARS OF A FREEDOM OF THE CHURCH IN THE CITY interference private morality ".
Be who you are. Always be authentic.
I will always be with you .. and you can contact me at any time: where will the thought, the technology will the rest ..: D
Adios .. and thanks for everything!
Francesca-bambinadallospazio
AND THE JOURNEY CONTINUES .............. ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment