Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Knickers Netball School

A QUARTER OF A CENTURY: BETWEEN WISHES! The


Turns a cigarette carelessly. Look at the smoke coming out of the window.
E 'entry bee pocofĂ , wanted to wish her, then she went on.
God, a quarter of a century! E 'proud of age carrying on his shoulder! Shit, a quarter of a century on this beautiful planet is not something that goes well, unnoticed! It 's a major milestone, reaching as you look always and inevitably back. She had done it .. and despite everything she was proud of those 25 years as a human being! She was the series of errors, positive and negative experiences that he had lived, and had learned to accept his past, to love the weather, as a tool for magicians that we are allowed in this dimension, she loved herself, in individual moments who saw her from time to time, angry, sweet, happy, sad, Magic, good or bad, or antisocial loving people. He loved life, that life. And he wanted it to be something special.

" will stay firmly rooted to my land, looking to the sky .. not to forget Who are .

Thank you my friends, you can hear me, although I can not hear and see me, when I see you: I know you are there and everything I am and what I have said is a new promise, from the ancient background, I will try to maintain. "

kisses-bambinadallospazio

0 comments:

Post a Comment