Friday, February 9, 2007

Przestrajanie President Herbert

GRACIAS!

e-mail Mariella (February 8, 2007):
ehilààà ...! I do not know maybe it will seem a little pushy with this e- mail but I really wanted to write to tell you some things ... first of all slid any type of opinion that surely this time you'll be experiencing so saturated and heavy. Then, always be proud of your choices because they are the ultimate expression of who you are and what you feel and if others do not appreciate them, well they are certainly not the abuser is not to be half of their lives and their happiness. You certainly have told so many things discounted, but I wanted to give you some support as much as I can and I wanted to tell you another thing ... does not mean that you should break off relations with the committee if it was something made you feel good ... and has not said that you can not continue to write to the newspaper ... but what came across this good money!
I send you a big kiss and know that whatever my pc
or get my cell phone;)
BAcissimi !!!:*

my answer (February 10, 2007):
THANKS!

No, you're not intrusive x .. indeed, I was enormously pleased to find one in your e-mail, really! I did not expect!
is indeed a difficult period, what we live, both with myself and with the outside .. some days I feel like I'm suspended and I do not know which way to go .. I have some things in mind, I want to do, but I do not want make hasty decisions, only to resent permanently linked to a role and identity. Now it's like I'm naked, beyond the labels, roles, groups and institutions. And it is hard, because right now I only have myself to listen and understand .. it is not always an easy thing! The sense of freedom comes up against the futility of the .. "if you go back?", "If I went forward, I go on?" .. Everything, even to overcome this stalemate, transition, unbearably stagnant and sticky like mud. But every butterfly, before that, she felt a dead caterpillar in a cocoon stifling.

See you one of these days! All right, Mary, will consider what you said! I liked being in the CSU, but if you have not yet fallen to Germaneto, it is because I needed to stay away, even physically, from the environment that I chose to leave. A neutral place, here is what I needed. But I'll see you soon! I embrace you tightly !!!!!!!! Thanks!
Give all, please, do not forget! And do not give up!
BESOSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!! FRA

___________________________________________________

basins .. bambinadallospazio

* the image above dates back to the university elections .. pussy is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment